Who We Help
My sole focus, energy, and attention is devoted to helping enlightened leaders develop the change & innovation capability that may have been missing from their repetoire in the past, skills that will achieve better business results and a clear professional edge. Usually, I work with leaders within these roles:
- Line Leaders responsible for implementing change & innovation to achieve challenging performance targets (CEO, CIO, CHRO; VP Operations, R&D, Sales, Manufacturing)
- Professional Change Agents (Strategy or Program Office, Lean Six Sigma, Operational Excellence, Change Manager, Project Manager)
- Functional Business Partners who coach and support the line in driving innovation. (HR, Finance, IT, Communications, Legal, etc.)
- Corporate Leaders whose interest is in developing change and innovation capability across their corporation. (Chief People Officer, VP Operational Excellence, Chief Learning Officer, VP HR or Talent & Organization Effectiveness).
- Large Non-Profit Leaders & Volunteers (Service Delivery, Policy, Fundraising)
- Active Citizens & Community Leaders (Community Programs in Education, Kids’ Sports, Health, Environment, Crime & Poverty)
I most enjoy working with smart, highly-motivated, and somewhat irreverent leaders who are passionate about driving large-scale implementation, and have been looking for an achievement oriented coach and ‘virtual peer group’ to help take their performance to the next level.
I am not in the business of convincing anyone why change & implementation skills are valuable …so if you are not sure you see value in these skills, these offerings are probably not for you (though, you are welcome to observe from the sidelines!).
Leaders are typically from profit and non-profit organizations that are mid-sized to large and have a strong mission focus; however, I’m excited to help all types and sizes of ethical organizations with their most difficult change & implementation challenges.